Monday 16 June 2008

New location


My rent period has ended recently and I decided not to extend the contract. This time instead of renting I bought a small parcel in the Mainland. The site is only 64x64 metres but it costed me £29. Moreover this purchase automatically granted me a land ownership which means that now I have to pay £13 monthly fees for owning a parcel. The more land you have in SL the more your monthly fees are. Anyway, buying a parcel was a forced decision because I want to experiment with live-streaming and so-called "parcel media" which is impossible without a land ownership.

The good news is that the Bartlett model is now again available for public access. To find it you can click the link in my SL profile (Max Ballard) or teleport to that location using a direct address: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Mino%20Volcan/94/43/42

All are welcome!

No comments: